This candle is great for any time of the year. Robust & Strong, like taking a walk in the grove of Balsam Firs while the snow gently drifts down from above. A definite winter wonderland favourite! Suggested Retail: $20.00
Burn time approx. 40 - 45 hours.
BALSAM FIR Soy Wax Candle 8 oz
Our candles are made from 100% all natural soy wax.
Clean Burning, renewable, sustainable, contain no animal byproducts and are never tested on animals.
We use a premium natural cotton leadfree wick, & use only top quality fragrances, FREE of parabens or phthalates!
Our jars are recyclable, simply wash them up with hot water and soap!
We are proud to offer a "Take Back" program. Return your clean jar to us and we will reuse them, and you will get $1.00 off your next candle.
The following steps will help minimize your risk when you burn candles in your home.
- Fllow the instructions printed on the label.
- Trim candle wicks to a height of 5-7 mm (1/4 inch) before lighting the candle. Trim them again every 2-3 hours to prevent high flames.
- Take extra care if you are burning candles with more than one wick. Avoid buying candles with multiple wicks that are close together.
- Use well ventilated candle holders that are sturdy and will not tip over. Avoid wooden or plastic holders, as these can catch fire. Use caution with glass candle holders, which can break when they get too hot.
- Never drop objects, like matches, into candles.
- Keep burning candles away from materials that can catch fire (like curtains, decorations and clothing). If your clothes catch fire, "Stop, Drop and Roll."
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave candles burning with no one in the room.
- Extinguish all candles before you go to sleep.
- Do not burn candles that have lead in the wicks. When you buy candles, ask the retailer if the wicks contain lead.
- Teach your children to be careful around open flames. Make sure they understand that candles are not toys, or something they can eat or drink.